Friday, November 19, 2010

Okay, now I am back to stay

I have not written much on this blog of recent for many reasons, mostly personal. Also as important, however is the fact that the quality of movies this year has been absolutely, unbelievably, atrociously bad. Incredible!! I have had no incentive to waste precious time or money on any of the crappy products that Nollywood has been churning out. While the crappy movies have been going straight to dvd, some of the better movies have been going to cinema. Majority of my postings in the foreseeable future will be focused on these better movies. I will also be going back to identify movies from the past that have not been covered here.

So folks, we will cover the past, and mostly the future, but not much of the present. Its too depressing!!

But I'm back y'all!

2 comments:

Nollywood Forever said...

Welcome Back. I feel ya! This year has been absolutely abysmal. There have been about 3/4 really good ones. Some alright ones and a stack of rubbish...

movielover said...

My dear, na so we see am o. Thanks for welcoming me. I am impressed at your ability to keep up with all the rubbish. I would have torn out all my hair by now!!

Post a Comment

 

About Me

This website is devoted to fans of African movies who want to know which ones are worth watching. We only review above average movies on this site. The purpose is to give props to the actors, producers and directors who have squeezed water out of rocks and created decent entertainment against all odds. If you want to review a movie for us, please email moviemadam@gmail.com. We would be happy to feature all good african film, regardless of age, or origin. Thanks for stopping by

sitemeter